Lemon water is the rich source of vitamin C it contains antioxidant which helps in the blood purification. Lemon water is the world most favourite drink it can be a good substitute to tea coffee and other artificial beverages. So where are the 5 benefits of drinking lemon water :
- Lemon water is a rich in vital nutrients like vitamin C ,potassium and Calcium. It also maintains the pH level of the body as it is alkaline in nature.
- Lemon water contains very less calorie and it helps in the weight loss. Most people prefer lemon juice with lukewarm water in the morning to lose weight.
- It is very beneficial to the skin as it prevents wrinkle and clear the toxins from the body.
- Lemon water helps in the production of the digestive juices. It increases the bile juice in the body.
- Studies have shown that lemon water prevents the kidney stone.
How to make lemon water :
It is advisable to drink Lemon water everyday in the morning empty stomach. Make sure that you use fresh lemon for making lemon juice instead of store bought artificial lemon juice. To make lemon juice squeeze half lemon in warm or cold water. Add a teaspoon of honey instead of sugar to make it more healthy. Now add a pinch of black pepper and salt to give it a tangy taste. Garnish it with mint leaves and cinnamon powder.