This shake is my younger brother’s favourite. I made this recipe on my brother’s request as he always crave for the shakes which are served in cafe’s. I tried my best to give the same taste as it’s serve in the cafe’s. You can easily make this shake with very easy ingredients in your own kitchen. So amaze your friends by making this yummylicous shake!!😘😗
I have used Oreo cookies, ice cream, chocolate syrup and milk to create this heavenly shake. This shake is a must chiller for hot summers.🍷
- 1 cup of Chilled Milk
- 5-6 Oreo cookies
- 1 crushed Oreo cookie for garnishing
- 2 scoops of vanilla Ice Cream
- 3-4 tbsp chocolate syrup
- In a blending jar take one cup of milk, add Oreo cookies two scoops of ice cream and 4 spoons of chocolate syrup.
- Blend them together.
- Transfer it to a Mason jar.
- You may use whichever container you like and enjoy the shake.
- Pour the chocolate syrup on the sides of the Mason jar ( as shown in the picture above) .
- Transfer the Oreo shake in the Mason jar and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top it with crushed oreos and choco chips.