Lemon water is the rich source of vitamin C it contains antioxidant which helps in the blood purification. Lemon water is the world most favourite drink it can be a good substitute to tea coffee and other artificial beverages. So where are the 5 benefits of drinking lemon water :
- Lemon water is a rich in vital nutrients like vitamin C ,potassium and Calcium. It also maintains the pH level of the body as it is alkaline in nature.
- Lemon water contains very less calorie and it helps in the weight loss. Most people prefer lemon juice with lukewarm water in the morning to lose weight.
- It is very beneficial to the skin as it prevents wrinkle and clear the toxins from the body.
- Lemon water helps in the production of the digestive juices. It increases the bile juice in the body.
- Studies have shown that lemon water prevents the kidney stone.
How to make lemon water :
It is advisable to drink Lemon water everyday in the morning empty stomach. Make sure that you use fresh lemon for making lemon juice instead of store bought artificial lemon juice. To make lemon juice squeeze half lemon in warm or cold water. Add a teaspoon of honey instead of sugar to make it more healthy. Now add a pinch of black pepper and salt to give it a tangy taste. Garnish it with mint leaves and cinnamon powder.
This shake is my younger brother’s favourite. I made this recipe on my brother’s request as he always crave for the shakes which are served in cafe’s. I tried my best to give the same taste as it’s serve in the cafe’s. You can easily make this shake with very easy ingredients in your own kitchen. So amaze your friends by making this yummylicous shake!!😘😗
I have used Oreo cookies, ice cream, chocolate syrup and milk to create this heavenly shake. This shake is a must chiller for hot summers.🍷
- 1 cup of Chilled Milk
- 5-6 Oreo cookies
- 1 crushed Oreo cookie for garnishing
- 2 scoops of vanilla Ice Cream
- 3-4 tbsp chocolate syrup
- In a blending jar take one cup of milk, add Oreo cookies two scoops of ice cream and 4 spoons of chocolate syrup.
- Blend them together.
- Transfer it to a Mason jar.
- You may use whichever container you like and enjoy the shake.
- Pour the chocolate syrup on the sides of the Mason jar ( as shown in the picture above) .
- Transfer the Oreo shake in the Mason jar and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top it with crushed oreos and choco chips.
Love heart cookies are my all time favorite evening snack. They are made with whole wheat (Atta). So they are healthy and yummy too. I love to try healthier version of foods. I have tried to make these Cookies as healthy as possible . I have used very simple ingredients available in the kitchen ….
You may gift these cookies to your loved ones in special occasion or surprise your relatives , friends and colleagues with this sweet delight . Have fun with the recipe…
So here are the complete list of ingredients and methods :
- 2 cups of Atta / Whole wheat flour
- 8 choti elaichi powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 100 grams frozen unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of powered sugar or as per taste
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a small blender grind 1/2 cup of sugar .
- In a bowl mix 2 cups of Atta , 1 tsp of baking powder and 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Cut frozen butter into cubes and mix with the flour with the help of your finger tips.
- Mix the butter in the Atta until you get crumbly mixture.
- Add powdered sugar and elaichi powder . Mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of Yogurt and vanilla essence in the mixture .
- Add 1/4 cup of milk and form a dough with the help of a spatula.
- Cover the dough mixture with a cloth and keep it in the fridge for 30-40 minutes. It helps to set the dough.
- Pre heat the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Take the dough from the fridge , spread some Atta on the Chakla and the dough mixture.
- Take a rolling pin (Belan) and roll or flatten the dough.
- Cut the dough with a Cookie cutter . I have used heart shaped cookie cutter but you can use any shape as per your choice .
- Place the cookies in a baking tray .
- Make sure to leave space between each cookies to allow them to bake from all the sides.
- Bakes the cookies for 15-20 mins till they are light brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven , place them in a wide surface for cooling down.
- Store the cookies in an air tight container once cooled .
Note from the author :
These cookies are different from the regular store brought cookies as I have used elaichi to give the Indian touch. These cookies reminds me the flavour of Khajoor (a traditional fried cookies) made by my grand mother.